September 7, 2006

Firtst Day of School




This was Lydia's first day of school. She got the nametag when she went to meet her teacher. She was so excited that we went outside to wait for the bus 20 mintues before it was even scheduled to come for her. She barely touched her breakfast that morning.

Marshall has really missed not having his big sister around during the day. I have to entertain him with games and reading books. But we have fun. He is normally asleep when she comes home and when he wakes up, he RUNS down the stairs yelling her name. It is so cute. I am very glad that they are so close. Hopefully it will stay that way as they grow older. And yes, I got choked up as she was walking onto the bus. I think most parents do. At least that is what I have been told.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, everybody's doing this huh? I can't believe Lydia already started school. It's amazing how time flies. Hope all is well w/ your pregnancy.. getting excited?