I can not believe how fast the time has gone. Savannah is now a month old!! I think it is fun watch her change and grow. However, I wish that she would slow down a little!! She had her one month check up last week and weighed 10 lbs. 11 oz. and is 23 inches long. So, she is in the 90% for her weight and 97% for her height. She is growing just like Lydia and Marshall did. Big and fast. She is starting to smile when you talk to her. (Although, she won't smile for daddy yet.) There are many things about her that are different from when Lydia and Marshall were babies. Those two were pretty much the same baby. Not Savannah! She is an individual and she lets you know it. She is a very good baby though. And she is very well loved by everyone.
1 comment:
WHOA! Someone oughta tell our children to stop growing so fast!
Post a Comment