I keep a large box of Gain powder laundry detergent in the cupboard that is under our microwave. Heidi just discovered that it is there. I was upstairs cleaning the bedrooms and when I came down, I could smell laundry soap! She was standing in it rubbing her feet around. I grabbed the camera and asked her what she did and this is the look she gave me! There was enough soap for 2 loads on the floor. She held her baby out and said "Bad baby. Bad baby." And started spanking her baby! We don't spank Heidi. At least, not very often. :)
But, she knows what it means. I had to vacuum up the powder and now everytime we vacuum, it smells really good!! Goofy girl!!
2 comments:
Love, Love, LOVE her face in this picture!! She is so hilarious!
Oh yeah, she's something. I am not sure if hilarious is it though. :)
Post a Comment