December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009


As you can see, Heidi didn't care for Santa very much. Even though it was just my dad. He dresses up every year for the kids. We had to tell the older 2 that it was Pap dressed up so that they didn't spoil it for Savannah and Heidi.

The kids had a great Christmas. We had to get Lydia her own CD player because Jason and I got tired of listening to her Taylor Swift CD over and over. Now she can listen as much as she wants to. Princess and babydoll stuff for the little girls. And Bakugan, Transformer, and a soldier nutcracker for Marshall. Yea, it was a great Christmas. Mom and dad and the boys came over to our house for dinner. Then, later, grandma, pap, Dan and Pauline and their family came over for desserts. Great food and great family moments.

2 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I just LOVE Christmas... How cool of you Dad to dress up like Santa for your children!!

Dusty said...

Yeah, my dad is pretty cool. We'll keep him. :)