September 4, 2010

First Day of School

These pics are from the first day of school. Marshall picked out that shirt because it is one "that Seth would wear". And, Seth was so proud when he saw the pics. :)  They had a great time. As they put it "It was the best day of my life!!" I take that as a good sign of a great school year to come. I hope. Savannah and Heidi like to wait out for the school bus with them. It has been so quiet with the older 2 gone during the day. The lil girls just play and color with each other. I have to admit, it is sort of nice. But, I do miss Lydia and Marshall.

1 comment:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute cute, I love that Marshall wanted to wear that shirt cuz of Seth. Thats so cute. I bet you guys are all missing him like crazy. Kind of weird that there are 3 of us out here now, especially since there are more here than there. Kind of weird, and I never thought any would ever be out here but us :)