Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
August 11, 2006
So, as most of you know, we are expecting another addition to our little family in January. (Due Jan. 10) We are all excited. Especially Lydia and Marshall. They go with me to my check-up appointments and listen to the baby's heartbeat. It is cute to see them get excited. Lydia will be starting school in 2 weeks and she is ready to go. Her kindergarten goes all day. I am excited about that. It'll give me time with Marshall before the baby comes. The only downfall is that he gets completely bored without her here. He is too used to being entertained. But, it'll be fun for everyone. Jason will hopefully be starting a new job in the next few weeks. He will be working for what used to be United Defense but now is called British Aerospace Engineering, or BAE for short. This will be good for us because he'll be making more money and we will be able to move out of our 2 bedroom apartment within a year. Hopefully. I am enjoying staying home with the kids. Although, I will admit that there are times that I miss my old job. Mainly, the daily adult contact besides Jason. But, I look for ways to keep busy. Well, that is all for now. I hope you enjoy reading the updates on our family. I will add more pictures as soon as I figure out how to get the images from my camera to the computer. For some reason there is a problem. Who knows. Anyway, bye for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment