Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
January 26, 2007
Proud Big Sister and Big Brother!!!
Lydia and Marshall are very proud of their little sister. Lydia took pictures into school the day after Savannah was born and showed her friends and teacher. They are good little helpers.
You guys look like such a happy little family! I hope the adjustment is going all right for you guys. Three is definitely a handful! Let us know if you need anything.
Looks like Lydia and Marshall love their little sister. What a fun event to have Lydia share with her friends at school. I don't know if I ever was that happy to have a sibling that I would take a picture to school!
4 comments:
You guys look like such a happy little family! I hope the adjustment is going all right for you guys. Three is definitely a handful! Let us know if you need anything.
So darn cute. Have fun with her! Congrads!
Looks like Lydia and Marshall love their little sister. What a fun event to have Lydia share with her friends at school. I don't know if I ever was that happy to have a sibling that I would take a picture to school!
Dusty go to my blog!
www.keriandzach.blogspot.com
Post a Comment