Okay, I know that I haven't updated this in a very long time!! And, unfortunately, I can't post pictures using my computer for some strange reason. I have to do that at my parent's house. But, I can tell you about our newest addition to our family. Little Savannah Jean was born on January 15, 2007 at 12:58 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 14.6 oz. and is 20 1/4 in. long. She has a head full of long, dark hair. Her eyes are blue and will probably stay that way since we all have blue eyes. She is the most content baby that I have had. She doesn't cry unless she is absolutely starving! She just loves to be held and look around. She is very alert for a newborn baby. I love that! The only problem is that she has her nights and days mixed up. But that will work itself out soon. Hopefully. Lydia and Marshall adore her. They fight over who gets to hold her and help feed her (she is on a bottle). Lydia took pictures of her to school to show all her friends and her teacher. She is so proud to be a big sister again. Marshall gives her kisses all the time and tells her that he loves her and he'll be a good big brother. And he already is.
I am so proud of my three beautiful children. They are such a blessing to Jason and I. It is hard to imagine what our life was like before they came into it. We feel that our family is complete now. We thank God everyday for the happiness and joy they bring into our lives.
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited to see little Savannah's updated pictures.. she looked like a beauty in the hospital pic! Let us know if you need a break.. we'd be glad to take Lydia and Marshall for the day.
Post a Comment