Kind of blurry but there they are!!
This year Lydia was tall enough to ride one of the largest roller coasters on the boardwalk, The Great White. She had mamaw and daddy ride with her to make sure she didn't fall out. I wasn't sure if she would go through with riding it once she was standing next to it. But, we didn't give her time to think about it. They just ran up the stairs and got on. She was so excited and proud of herself when she got off. She LOVED IT!!! They normally have a picture taken of you while you are riding it, but this year they didn't. I was disappointed because I wanted proof that she did it. Oh well.
There was only one roller coaster that Marshall could ride and it is called the "Flitzer". It just whips you around a lot. But it was still a coaster and that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment