Savannah will actually be six months old on July 15. She has just started sitting by herself and is eating little puffy finger foods (the kind that you can buy that dissolve in their mouths). She loves eating regular baby food. I have tried giving her a sippy cup but she doesn't understand yet that she has to suck on it for it to come out. She just chews on the spout. I take her for a check-up the end of this month and I am curious to see what she weighs. She is a big girl.
6 comments:
Great pictures! Love the updates! thanks.Your kids are so adorable. How are you feeling by the way? When is your due date?
sherry
www.Nogreaterjoymostdays.blogspot.com
The pics are cute...what a big girl!
time goes too fast....she is cute!
Wow. I can't believe she is already six months old!
Where does the time go? :) Soon she will be telling you No!
Wow - they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment