Welp, we know what we are having. It is a boy or a girl. We were not able to tell with the ultrasound because there wasn't anything to see between the legs. So, the tech said that he could not definitively say if it was a girl or not because maybe the "boy parts" haven't dropped down yet. It was still a little early to tell. I guess we won't know until he/she is born. We love surprises. Hee hee...
2 comments:
Congratulations on knowing that its a boy or a girl. What made you decide to find out this time? (I hope you don't mind, I routinely check blogs of people I know, and Bridgette has most of them through hers). Anyway, I was really writing because I didn't know if you were looking for houses currently, or where that all stands. I have a friend who lives in Manchester and I was talking to her today and she casually mentioned that the house next door to them is for sale. She lives on Manchester St, but I don't know where exactly the house is. The backyards apparently border fields. She has 2 little boys, 5 and 2 years old. Anyway, just thought I'd pass it on to you in case you were interested.
We couldn't tell with Harrison because he had his legs crossed during the entire ulrasound. I guess surprises are good, right?
Good luck!
Post a Comment