August 20, 2007

Our Little One



When I was pregnant with the other three kids, the ultrasounds were done really early on in the pregnancy and all you could see was a blob. With Marshall, we had to have an ultrasound later in the pregnancy as well because I was measuring bigger than what I should have been and the doctors wanted to know why. So I have a profile picture of his face. It was neat this time because we could see so much detail to the baby. Except the sex. I read that by 18 weeks, the gender is obvious. This ultrasound was done when I was 17 weeks. And there was nothing between the legs to even hint that it is a boy. So we are leaning towards it being a girl. If it turns out to be a boy, Marshall will be ecstatic!! Our names are Heidi Ann and Gunnar Wyatt. We just have to wait for the reveal.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love looking at the ultrasound. It helps make the whole thing more realistic.
I like your name choices. You guys sure can agree easily on names! Lucky!