September 5, 2007

89 Year Difference In Age, Still Finding Common Ground




Marshall and his great grandpa found a lot to talk about. I just thought this was so cute to see them in such a deep conversation. They were discussing "whiskers" on granpa's face and Marshall was asking when he would be getting some. (He has a fascination with facial hair for some reason.) It was amazing to watch. I am so grateful that Lydia, Marshall, and Savannah have been able to spend time with their great grandparents and that we were able to capture it in pictures. Hopefully they will cherish these moments just as I cherish the few moments I had with my great grandparents.

2 comments:

J, E, M & I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J, E, M & I said...

It is really cool that your kids know their Great Grands.... They will be very grateful to have these pics too one day.