I didn't know that York actually had a Labor Day parade until Jason started working for BAE. They have a tank in it. The kids liked seeing what daddy actually works on. They have seen pictures. I don't think they thought it was as big as it is. Sorry that the one picture isn't turned right. I didn't realize it until it popped up on here and I don't have time to change it. Just cock your head a little. :)
Jason works on the top part of the tank called the turret. He says there is more room up there than you would think. The parade itself was kinda dumb because there wasn't much to it. It was put on by the different union companies in the area. The kids got a ton of candy though. So they enjoyed that. They are getting ready for the Halloween parade season to start. I just don't know how many we will actually be able to go to because of having church in the afternoon. We may just miss a week. Shhhh... don't tell. :)
2 comments:
Neat!
PS - we wont tell... haha
Post a Comment