November 3, 2007

Quick Update...

I just wanted to do a quick update. Savvy had her 9 month check-up on Monday and she weighs 21 lbs. 14 oz. and is 30 inches long. She is in the 98%. I was not surprised at all. Big babies are not uncommon for us. It was an easy appt. because all she needed was a finger stick to check her iron level. No shots. Yeah!! She goes back at the end of January for her one year check and I may be taking another baby along to that appt. Who knows. She also got another tooth in. She has two on top and four on bottom. The best part of getting ready for bed is brushing her teeth. She loves it!!!


I had a check-up yesterday and all went well. The doctor measured me and then asked if I had any concerns and I told her that the only concern I have is that this baby feels bigger than all my other kids did at 28 weeks.She told me that I am still measuring a few weeks ahead so they scheduled me for an ultrasound this coming Monday. I am excited because hopefully we will be able to see if it is a boy or a girl. It would be so much easier if it is a girl because I am now fully loaded with girl clothes. But, Marshall would love a baby brother. So a boy would be nice too. Just as long as it is healthy. I only gained 4 pounds this time. I was happy about that. This pregnancy is going a lot faster than the other ones and I think it is because Savvy is going through her "firsts" and I am not dwelling on being uncomfortable. I'll update again next week and let you all know what is going on.

No comments: