Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
November 20, 2007
Update....Sorry So Late
Okay, I had the ultrasound two weeks ago and we found out that we are having another girl. Her name will be Heidi Anne. At that time, I was 29 weeks and she was already weighing, according to their calculations, 3 1/2 to 4 lbs. So, yes, she is big. I was not going crazy. I just had a check up last Friday and I met with the midwife that delivered Savannah. I love her. She is so cool. Anyway, I asked her what is going to happen because I don't like not knowing what to expect. She said that I will get another ultrasound when I am 38 weeks and at that time they will determine what we are going to do. If she is weighing 8 - 8 1/2 lbs., they'll let me push her out because Savannah was just shy of 8 lbs. and they know that I can handle that. If she is closer to 9 lbs. and over, they will probably opt to do a c-section. I don't like that idea. She didn't say if they will be looking to induce at that time or not. That puts me the second week in January. One week BEFORE Savvy turns one. That will be good because then I'll be home before her birthday. I am as big NOW as I was when I DELIVERED all three of my other kids. I will be surprised if I go until my due date. I don't see it happening. But, you never know. So, that is where we are right now. They are seeing me every two weeks already. That normally didn't start until 32 weeks and on. I am 31 weeks today. I would love to have this baby the week following Christmas because Jason is off work that whole week for shut-down. That would just be so convenient. But as we learned with Savannah, things don't always happen the way you want them too. We just have to be patient. Easier said than done. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've been thinking about you guys lately so I'm glad you updated your blog. Hooray for another ultrasound! For your sake, I hope the baby comes a little early. Heidi is a cute name. :D Good luck!
I came across your blog through Angie Brandt's blog and I cannot belive that you are pregant with your fourth child!! I USED TO BABYSIT YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS. This makes me feel so old. Good luck in all you do!
Amber (Anstine) Rogers
Post a Comment