Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
December 1, 2007
The Latest...
I had a check-up yesterday, November 30, and I have LOST 2 pounds!! The midwife that was examining me laughed and said that this was a first for her to have a pregnant woman actually lose weight over Thanksgiving. She asked if I was sick or anything. I haven't been. And I ate like a piggie too. Thankfully nothing is going on with the baby. She is doing just fine. Still growing bigger and bigger. And I am tying to be as comfortable as I can be. I must have looked terrible last Sunday in church because both the Relief Society Pres. and one of her counselors called me this past week to make sure everything was okay. I was just hot. It was hot in the R.S. room and my back was bothering me. Those chairs are not the most comfortable. But now I am self-conscience of my appearance and attitude. Goodness!! I appreciate the concern, but, seriously, I am just fine. Just pregnant. If you have ever been pregnant, you will understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the last month (which is always the worst). You are almost done! We can't wait to see little Heidi. :D
Hi Dusty - This is Rebecca (Chambers) from way back in the day. I found your blog through Bridgette's blog. Just wanted to say hello and we're due together! I'm due with baby number 5 on January 3. I hope everything goes well with your delivery and Congrats!
Post a Comment