Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
February 15, 2008
Life With Four Kiddos... Oy!!!
Life has definitely changed A LOT in our house. Jason and I are normally pretty busy with one of the babies who we refer to as "the little girls". Calling them that brings back memories of when Luke and Seth were little. Not that we called them girls of course. Hee Hee. We were always refering to them as the "little guys". Can't call them that now though. Anyway, it takes a lot longer to get out the door to go anywhere. I have to pack a diaper bag for two. Make sure there are enough of both size diapers and since we haven't gotten Savvy off the bottle yet (she does take a sippy cup but prefers a bottle when Heidi has one) there has to be two bottles too. I don't go anywhere during the day because it takes too much effort. I have to take two trips in and out of the house because eventhough Savvy is walking, she isn't walking well enough to handle the steps down to the driveway. We need to use two grocery carts if we all go shopping (one for babies and one for stuff). But, there is one thing that hasn't changed. We love all of our kids. Adding one more to the mix just made life a little more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH man, I hope it gets better! I'm getting nervous for 4....
Post a Comment