Hey everyone!!! I don't have any pictures yet to post of the band, but they won the Battle of the Bands last Saturday, Feb. 9. There were 8 bands competing at the Jewish Community Center and they beat out the favorite. They totally ROCKED!!! It was a lot of fun to watch. I need to use my mom's camera to get the pictures posted. But I just wanted everyone to know. I am so proud of Seth and his talent for music. The band is playing at Club 19 in York tonite and are scheduled to play at other functions. ROCK ON BOYS!!
You can check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/littleivorybluesband
(Wait for the site to download and you will get a sampling of their music. Enjoy!!)
Seth plays bass, Garrett plays lead guitar, Aaron plays harmonica, mandolin and vocals, and Mike is the drummer. They write their own music and play covers of Blues Traveler, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and others. Seth wrote "Soul Box" which is one you can listen to on the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment