Heidi is now smiling all the time. Except when a man talks to her. Jason used to think that she didn't love her because she wouldn't smile at him. But she finally has and he feels better.
Heidi had her one month check-up a little over 2 weeks ago and she weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long. I know she weighs more than that now. She was in the 95%. Not a surprise. And, Zach this is for you, she pukes all the time!!!!! Obviously it isn't affecting her growth at all. But now you know that Saylor isn't alone in the puking baby world. We go through so many bibs and burp rags everyday. I even went and bought all new ones because I was running out. Bibs don't seem to be as absorbent as they used to be. I should also take up stock in Shout stain remover. AHHH... Anyway, Heidi is a very pleasant baby and is very social. She loves it when her sister Lydia is talking to her. She kinda stares at Savannah when she is around. I think because she is waiting for something to be thrown at her (Which happens a lot. Savannah thinks that Heidi always has to have a toy on her. Tests mine and Jason's reflexes when we have to deflect a flying object.) She is pretty much only waking up once through the night. I love it!! Especially if Savvy sleeps all night too. Life is crazy and busy for us right now. But we love it!!
2 comments:
She is smiling already! Can she really be that old already! WOW - babies grow up too fast. Heidi is adorable! Your kids are so cute.
Cute, cute, cute!!
Post a Comment