May 9, 2008

Update...

We are closing on our house next week!!!! Finally!!!! It seems to have taken forever but really it has only been about 5 weeks since we first saw the house. We have told our current landlords that we are moving out by the end of this month. So, things better go as planned!! I am dreading packing up because after living here for 7 1/2 years, we have accumulated a lot of junk. I just figure that if I haven't seen it in 6 months, it is going in the trash.

Also, I wanted to share a sad story with you. I had to go through Savannah and Heidi's clothes to get rid of the things they have outgrown. Well, Savvy's get saved for Heidi so that isn't so bad. But, going through all the little baby things that Heidi has outgrown was hard. I don't know why we develope these emotional attachments to certain articles of clothing. I even found some dresses that she never wore and still have tags from stores on. It was sad because my baby is growing. However, and this is big, I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER BABY!!! I didn't feel any "pangs" of baby hunger at all!!!! Good thing too because there are no more for our family!!! This baby factory is shut down for good. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congrats on your house! I hope everything goes well with closing, etc. We are excited for you. =D
It is amazing how attached you get to baby clothes. I have been going through mine, too, mostly because so many are worn out after 3 boys. I'm still waiting for that feeling that we are done having kids. (By the way, I hope Jason made sure to go to his follow-up appointment. I had a friend who didn't and they ended up having twins.)