July 2, 2008

It Started With Just The Two Of Us


Oh my, we are getting older. Jason's 31st birthday is on July 5. Of course I will remain 29 forever!! (Technically I am older than him by 2 1/2 months.) We will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary next February and we can not believe how fast time has gone. This year is a milestone year for us. Lydia will be baptized in November. That is very hard to believe!! I swear that I am not getting any older, just the kids. We never imagined that we would have 4 beautiful and wonderful children. We are grateful to be blessed with the children God gave to us. It is hard to imagine life without them. I hope that as time goes by, Jason and I will remain just as close, if not closer and more in love than we are today.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Bday, Jason! (That is my dad's bday, too!) Dusty, I didn't know that you had cut your hair. It looks really cute. =D

We Three Queens said...

You guys make such a cute couple! Hard to believe how fast time goes by... but look at all the terrific things you've accomplished together. Thanks for your friendship. It's always fun seeing and talking to you.. even if it's only at Walmart. BTW Dusty, I love your haircut. It looks great on you.

Candace said...

Dusty congrats on your beautiful kids...and your beautiful marriage. how fun..your husband and my husband have the same b-day!