August 7, 2008

Heidi update.... 6 months and Savannah update....18 months

Okay, Heidi had a check-up on Monday and the girl is huge. She is way above the 97%!! She weighs 19 lbs. 11 oz. and is 29 inches long. She is trying to sit on her own. However, she thinks that she has to stand all the time. So she makes her legs straight and she falls over. She rolls everywhere. We lose her in the house all the time. No teeth yet.

Savannah is also huge. She is in the 95% for her height and 85% for her weight. Her thighs still have huge rolls on them. She hasn't thinned out yet. That'll happen eventually. Hopefully!!:)
Savvy is only 5 lbs. more than Heidi. I think that Savvy will be wearing Heidi's hand-me-downs soon. It is funny to watch these two girls together. It is like they have a language of their own. Very precious!!


4 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Hieidi is so big. She is going to catch Saylor in no time. I love it. I wish we were closer so they could play together, hopefully we can come at Christmas time (if I can talk Zach into it we will).

Anonymous said...

Yeah well Andrew is 9 pounds now...ok yeah so he's only as big as Heidi was when she was born.

Anonymous said...

It's been months, but I've finally gotten around to answering your tag! I tag you back! :-)

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Time for an update. We want to see pictures of your new house and kids. :)