September 15, 2008

Update coming soon... I promise!!!

Okay, so here is why I haven't posted any new pictures. My camera right now has over 250 pictures stored on it. I need to transfer all those pictures to a disc because if I just load them onto my parent's computer, it erases my memory card. That bites!! So, I have just been lazy and keep forgetting to take my camera to Walmart.

But, I can write a brief update. We are all settled in our new house and are loving it!! We had a party there last night for my dad's 56 birthday. All the family was there (us, kyle and fam, Dan and fam, Jeff and fam, pap and grandma). It was nice to have everyone together. It has been a long time. The little kids (Savvy, Meghan, Shannon, and Gavin) had a blast running and playing with each other. There was about 30 people total. And we have the room for everyone!! That is the best part. My dad did not know that it was the whole family. I think he was surprised. We also think that there was a tear or two shed. Hee hee.....

Heidi is crawling everywhere and getting into trouble. She disappears on us. She has two teeth on the bottom. I can put her hair into the tiniest Pebbles ponytail on top of her head. She hates that though. She will be 8 months old on the 20th of this month.

Savannah is turning into a terrible 20 month old. (She is 20 months today.) She has a temper and an attitude. But she is a ton of fun. She loves playing with her cousins Meghan and Gavin.

Marshall is having fun being a boy. He loves to play outside and tries to kill pirates with his swords. The pirates hide in the bushes he tells us. He will start kindergarden next fall.

Lydia is in second grade and loving it!! It is hard having her gone all day because she is my babysitter for when I want to shower or hang clothes on the wash line outside. She has made new friends this year. Her day begins at 7:00 when I wake her up. She gets the bus at 8:00 and gets home around 4:15. Savvy gets really excited when she sees Lydia's bus coming down the road. I think she misses her sister the most.

I will post more pics soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Thanks for the update. We can't wait for the pictures. Saylor has got quite the attitude herself. She gets mad and starts head butting everything and starts hitting whatever she can thats in her way, then starts bawling after because it hurts her. I can only imagine what she will be like when she is a teenager.

J, E, M & I said...

Congrats on finding a home that you love. Family parties are the very best!!