May 15, 2009

Here Is Jazzy!!

Lydia's new best friend. Aw....
Jazzy is the newest addition to the Shoemaker family. She is a wonderful dog. I guess she technically belongs to Seth. He has put a lot of money into her. She is about a year old or so. Still some puppy in her but for the most part, she is pretty calm. That is after the initial 30 minutes of being around the kids. So, you want to know something funny? Jazzy doesn't smell like a dog. My mom bought coconut body spray for dogs and sprays her with it several times a day. Or pretty much whenever my mom thinks she smells "dog". You can put your nose right in her fur and smell coconut. I have done this. She smells really good. Anyway, Jazzy has been to my house twice now and both times she has been great. I think that she is a permanent addition. Which is a good thing because if my mom decided that she didn't want a housedog, she would totally break the kids hearts. They LOVE her!! As do we all!! :)

1 comment:

ckw said...

Great idea! I don't like the normal DOG smell myself, but coconut?! WOW! That's sweet!