May 15, 2009

Three Little Cousins

I kept Meghan for Bridgette the other day and these little girls had so much fun!! The day went so smoothly too. I was kinda surprised. Bridgette brought her playpen along and I attempted to give them all a nap at the same time in the same room. Yeah, didn't happen. I really didn't think it would. They just laughed and talked and yelled each others names (except for Heidi, she just yelled) for over 2 hours. I figured that as long as they were being good, why get them up? Right? It was fun!! Oh, and they each have their own rag blanket too. There wasn't any fighting over whose was whose.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so cute! Cousins are so much fun....and I can see quite a future with these three.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

How fun for them. That is so cute, and i can't believe you got them all laying by each other long enough to get a picture, pretty impressive.

J, E, M & I said...

They are so cute!