February 25, 2011

Birthday Girls.....


Savannah and Heidi had birthdays in January. Savvy is now 4 and Heidi is 3. We celebrated their birthdays together. We can't believe that they are getting so big. Too quickly. Heidi is completely potty trained. She was my most difficult one to potty train. She is so stubborn and only wanted to do it her way. She definitely likes to challenge her dad and I. But, we won. As we usually do. Savvy is looking forward to her next birthday already. Because she will be 5 and she knows that that is when she will be starting school. She likes to practice writing her alphabet letters. Both girls are each other's buddy. It's going to be interesting when Savvy is in school all day. We can't imagine what life would be like without these two beautiful girls!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute! :)

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

They are getting so big and so cute. It was fun talking to you guys on Skype the other night. We need to do that more often so the girls can kind of know each other :) Even though Saylor was talking like a baby and being a brat most of the time, she still talks about it. I wish they could play with each other all the time. Say would LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I so need a girl. I want to have girly things laying around the house. instead I have a bunch of Cars underwear and guns.