February 25, 2011

Ugh... Playdoh


Those of you who know me, know that I hate Playdoh. Heidi got a variety pack from her nursery teachers at church for her birthday. So, I had to let her play with it. It looks like bubblegum stuck to their faces. But, it isn't. It's Playdoh. They got to play with it for a few days. I got tired of picking it off of the floor and finding it in the living room carpet. So, it went in the garbage. I know, terrible mom!! :)  It was fun for them, while it lasted.

2 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute. I just got Saylor some play dough for the first time last week. She loves it and it hasn't driven me too crazy yet, so we'll how long it lasts.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute. I just got Saylor some play dough for the first time last week. She loves it and it hasn't driven me too crazy yet, so we'll how long it lasts.