This one looked good to Marshall.
Daddy helping fill the basket. We took another family with us.
We went to Forge Hill Orchard to pick apples a few days ago. The kids had a great time running around and trying to find the biggest apples. These apples taste so much better than the ones you buy in the stores. We try to do this once a year. It was sort-of a tradition in my family when I was growing up. Mom and dad took us to the orchard every year. My favorite part is finding the prettiest apple and eating it as we go. I love to make apple crisp and apple pies. Jason makes wonderful tasting apple dumplings. He learned how from his grammy. We love this time of year!!
3 comments:
Lindsay, mom, Jeff and I took Spencer to those orchards and I was bummed to not have my camara! The apples were delicious!
Did you go with the Hilts? It looks like Addie was in the picture!
We are planning on going there tomorrow. 'Tis the season, I guess! The apples look delicious.
Post a Comment