October 6, 2006

Marshall Meets the Fire Trucks



I took Marshall to the Manchester Township firehall to see the fire trucks in September. We went with some other little kiddies from church. He got to sit in the trucks, pretend like he was driving, and listen to the siren and watch the lights. The firemen were all very patient with these little ones running around. Now he isn't afraid of the sirens anymore. I told him that these are the trucks that go past mamaw and pap's house a lot. (Which, they are.) He wore that fireman's hat for several days. We had to get one for Lydia too so there wouldn't be any problems or fights. (She couldn't go because she was in school.) We look forward to more little trips like this.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

How fun! Spencer and I missed it but should be at the next one!