October 25, 2006

Family Update

Well, I am 29 weeks pregnant today. I wish time would go a little faster. But, perfection does take time. :) I have gained a total of 16 pounds so far in this pregnancy which isn't too bad. I gained 19 lbs. with Lydia and 22 lbs. with Marshall. Fortunately, I am one of the lucky ones that loses the weight as soon as the baby is born. I was wearing my regular jeans the day I came home with Marshall. I don't know how I'll be this time because I am almost the BIG 3-0!!! Lydia and Marshall are getting excited for Halloween. Lydia will dress up like Ariel and Marshall is going to be a pirate. We have gone to 2 Halloween parades so far and are going to one more. The kids really like them. Jason doesn't care for them much. (He is just like my dad in sooooo many ways.) We also have our ward Halloween party this week, trick-or-treating at the mall, and trick-or-treating on Halloween night. That is when we will take them to see mammaw and pap and grandma and pappy. So, they will have TONS of candy for Jason and I to pick through. Yeah!! Jason enjoys his new job and even likes working third shift. I think that we actually see him more now then when he was working first shift. He has also had time to hunt. We had a nice pheasant dinner tonite. Really, it was good. It tastes just like chicken. Well, that is all for now. There will be more pictures posted soon. Bye.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You're so lucky! I have gained 40 lbs with each pregnancy and it always takes me a year for it to all come off.