


Marshall went squirrel hunting with daddy a few weeks ago. I think Jason has created a monster!! He had so much fun. When Jason came home from work that morning, he told Marshall that he was taking him hunting when he woke up that afternoon. All morning Marshall kept bugging me as to when he could wake up daddy. Finally I let him. While Jason was getting dressed, Marshall was at the bottom of the stairs yelling "Are you ready yet?" over and over. Eventually Jason stopped answering him. So Marshall asked, "Daddy, can you hear my voice?". Jason and I both just started to laugh. I do not know where Marshall comes up with some of the things he says. As you can see, they got two squirrels. Jason cleaned them up and then fried them in some butter. Marshall was chewing on a piece for about 10 minutes when he finally spit it out in the garbage. I asked him if he didn't like it. He said he did but it was just too hard to eat. (Squirrel meat is very tough unless you cook it all day in a crockpot.) Now he wants to know when he can go again. And, of course, we kept the tails as trophies.
No comments:
Post a Comment