Gavin Donald Shoemaker
Little baby Gavin was born on Thurs., Nov. 2, 2006 around 5:15 a.m. to Kyle and Sara. He weighed in at a hefty 7 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 inches long. He is very cute. Mom says that he looks just like Kyle did when he was born. But I don't remember because I was only 5 then. Lydia and Marshall were so excited to meet him and to hold him. Marshall kept giving him kisses and hugs. Welcome to the world Baby Gavin!!
2 comments:
What a cutie. He looks like a Shoemaker, with that Shoemaker button nose that I think EVERY single grand kids inherits! I bet Lydia and Marshall are getting more excited for their baby bro/sis to come. Welcome Gavin!
Congrads Dusty!! I'm glad he is here safe and sound! He sure is a cutie, but all of your kids are! Congrads again! sherry
Post a Comment