One morning about a week ago I went upstairs to get dressed for the day. I wasn't up there very long. Maybe 10 minutes. Normally I put Savvy in her "jail" (her exersaucer), but that morning I didn't. When I came back downstairs, this is what I saw. With Savvy sitting in the middle. I asked Marshall if he helped her make the mess but he said no. And I believe him because he was in the same spot and same position on the couch watching a movie that I turned on before I went upstairs. Now, how can you get mad at someone so cute and little? I couldn't, of course. I just cleaned it all up. If you don't watch her, she will make one heck of a mess. She is worse than Lydia and Marshall combined sometimes.
Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
January 25, 2008
The Mess
One morning about a week ago I went upstairs to get dressed for the day. I wasn't up there very long. Maybe 10 minutes. Normally I put Savvy in her "jail" (her exersaucer), but that morning I didn't. When I came back downstairs, this is what I saw. With Savvy sitting in the middle. I asked Marshall if he helped her make the mess but he said no. And I believe him because he was in the same spot and same position on the couch watching a movie that I turned on before I went upstairs. Now, how can you get mad at someone so cute and little? I couldn't, of course. I just cleaned it all up. If you don't watch her, she will make one heck of a mess. She is worse than Lydia and Marshall combined sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment