January 25, 2008

Proud Daddy


Jason is such a proud daddy. He told me how the guys at work were poking fun at his little bracelet he had to wear with teddy bears on it. But I know that he was proud to show it off. He took pics into work already. He just loves his kids and lets everyone know it. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. He has really stepped up this past week with all the chaos. He hardly got any regular sleep because of being in the hospital and then with the other kids. Plus he went to work. He was sooooo tired. I will admit that it hasn't all been a picnic with trying to get the other kids used to having a baby around again. And there have been times when tension is high. But, over all, things have gone really well. Better than I expected them too. I owe a lot of that to Jason and my parents. My mom and dad have been a tremendous help to us. They kept the kids most of the time that I was in the hospital. My mom took off work to watch them the day I came home. We are really blessed.

No comments: