January 22, 2010

Birthday Girls


Oh my gosh...Heidi opened this present, which was a book, and that is the look she gave us. After looking at the cover of the book, she THREW it to the side and said "I no want it!" We were laughing so hard! She has yet to sit and look at that book. Not sure what she doesn't like about it. Heidi turned 2 on January 20.

Savannah loved the presents that she got. Even the books! She turned 3 on January 15. She is currently being potty trained and isn't doing too badly with it. Thank goodness.

Wow! A present that Heidi actually liked! She didn't throw this one to the side.

Our kids, for some unknown reason, do not like birthday cake. They prefer to have brownies on the birthday. Which is fine with me. Savannah blew out her candles and then Heidi blew hers' out. It took Heidi a minute to figure out how to blow them out. I think there was a little bit of spit with the wind. Oops...oh well. Still tasted good.

4 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

They are so cute! Happy Birthday girls!

We Three Queens said...

Love the book picture. What can be said.

Jamie said...

That picture of Heidi is hilarious! Is that the 'evil eye'?

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute pictures. Sorry we missed their birthdays. I just got a calendar for the year 2 days ago, and haven't really paid attention to the dates until now. Lame excuse I know, but its the truth :) I love the book picture.