Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
January 23, 2010
Saylor
I hijacked these pics off of my brother's blog. This is my niece, Saylor. She lives in Idaho with her mommy and daddy (my brother, Zach). She turned 2 in October. We really miss her and think she is just so darn cute!!
So I just have to clarify, I did not really have her hair like that in the 2nd picture. She had just woke up and Zach stuck a bow in her hair in the middle of the 2 pigtails :)
2 comments:
Do you guys do Skype? It is the best thing for family who live far away!
So I just have to clarify, I did not really have her hair like that in the 2nd picture. She had just woke up and Zach stuck a bow in her hair in the middle of the 2 pigtails :)
Post a Comment