January 22, 2010

Family




Here is who came to Savannah and Heidi's b-day party. 1st pic: Pappy Shoemaker and Pap Shoemaker. 2nd pic: mammaw and Marshall. 3rd pic: Luke and his girlfriend (whom we all love) Laura. 4th pic: Grandma Shoemaker. Not pictured: Dusty, Jason, and Lydia.

3 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Very cool pictures of everyone. I'm so glad you all get together. What great memories you're making.

Dusty said...

Brenda, we have so much fun when we are together. The kids love spending time with both sets of grandparents.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

I love this picture of your Dad. I saw it and Zach was in the other room and yelled to Zach, what, your Dad has a facial hair, and he yells back, no he doesn't, he can't he is in the bishopric. Then he came and looked and was like, I guess he does haha. When Saylor saw it, we asked her who it was and she just sat there, then I pointed to Pap and asked who that was and she said, Pap, but she still wouldn't say that was your Dad.