Last weekend (April 14-15) it rained really hard here. When we go home from church, we take back roads that follow the Conewago Creek. Since we were upstate that weekend we didn't realize that the creek had flooded over. There was a sign bloWe obviously had to turn around and take a different way home. Jason thought it would be fun to go through it. I wouldn't let him because I could just imagine us getting swept away or stalling out in the middle. And then we would look the people that you always see on the news that do stupid things like that. I didn't want to be one of those people. Hee hee. So we went around and made it home safe.
3 comments:
YUCK! That's all I have to say!
Very smart decision. Do you know the police and fire departments are starting to bill people for rescues when someone goes around a closure? I think that's a great idea.
Wow!
Post a Comment