April 1, 2007

Rare Moments





It is nice when we have these rare moments of no fighting. They were watching "Peter Pan" and actually getting along. They have started fighting with each other all the time and it is so tiring to hear it. Now I know how my parents felt when I was fighting with my brothers. I don't know where they found all their patience to deal with it for so many years. I guess it is just something that you develop as you grow as parents. I just hope that Jason and I do as well as my parents did.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

How nice of them to give you a break! And Lydia, she lloks like an angel in the bottom picture! Bet that sis last long!

Bridgette said...

That last line was supposed to say, "Bet that didn't last long!" OOPS!

Jamie said...

I dont' know if it has to do with the third child or what, but Harrison and Zane's fights were the worst after Ewan was born. they always were the most naughty when I was feeding Ewan. Is it for attention? I don't know, but it sure drives me crazy!