May 30, 2007

Big News For the Jackson Family (don't laugh...)

Okay, so you know that when I was prego with Savannah, I was saying that she was our last one. Well, apparently the Lord has a different plan for us. Because, I AM PREGNANT AGAIN!! I am over 2 weeks late and took a test (at the insistence of my mother even though I already knew the result) and it was positive. This is not funny. We realize that we are going to be the butt of everyone's jokes because we were soooooo sure that Savannah was it for us. And, the ironic thing it is that Jason has his appointment with the Urologist tomorrow (May 31). He made that appt. about a month ago. So, our thinking is that we are meant to have another baby and the Lord quickly made it happen before we did anything permanent. It is going to be interesting and exciting to have a one year old and a newborn. This is definitely a HUGE surprise but we are excited to have another new addition. Wish us luck!!

6 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

How FUN! Congrats to you all. It is meant to be....I am very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! The Lord always knows what will bring you the most blessings and happiness. Trust in Him. :-) Congrats guys! Let us know if we can help with anything.

Jamie said...

What a great surprise, congrats! I believe that every baby comes when they are meant to. You are definitely going to have your hands full!

Donsher said...

Hahahahahahahahah;( Sorry! Couldn't help myself! The good news is this new baby is going to a wonderful home where it will be taught the gospel. Don't worry, it won't be as hard as you think. Your mind and body are still in baby mod so the adjusting will be a lot easier! Congrads!

Heather said...

Hahahahaha!!!! :)

We Three Queens said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! No, I'm not laughing with you... I'm laughing AT you.. hahahahahaha. Forget what Sherry wrote... you're going to go crazy at first. Ok, really... I'm with everyone else. Obviously this is happening for a reason (other than the fact you guys were complete horn dogs). You'll do just fine... and your family will be blessed by this new addition. He/she really wants to be with you. Take care and stay well. Love, Brenda