On my birthday, my mom told me that she had a gift for me but that it was on order so I would have to wait a few weeks for it to come in. I had no idea that it was my brother coming to visit!! She called me the day he got into town and told me that she had my gift and wanted to run it out to me over her lunch break. (She didn't even go to work that day!) So, later in the afternoon, Marshall and I were standing in the kitchen while I cleaned him up from lunch and someone started coming in my back door. I turned around and there was Zach!! I was shocked!! Marshall was also surprised. We told Marshall to keep it a secret from Lydia because Zach wanted to surprise her at her school program later that night. And he didn't tell her! What a great secret keeper.
Most of you know that Savannah is very reserved and doesn't smile real easily. Well, as soon as Zach crouched over her, she was all smiles. It was soooo cute!! Then my mom started talking to her and she was serious again. But as soon as Zach would talk to her, SMILES APPEAR!! It was fun seeing him and I wish they lived back here because we really miss both him and Keri. It is going to be hard being so far away when there little one comes into the world!! Well, that is what these blog pages are for.
No comments:
Post a Comment