We came home from fishing one night and Jason was carrying our things into the basement. All of a sudden he came running back up the basement stairs and closed the door. He looked at me and said that he wasn't going back down there. I asked why and he said that there was a big bee down there. I just thought that maybe a bumblebee got in the house or something. I told him to go back down and kill it. He just looked at me and said no. I said he was a wimp and it is just a bee. I opened the basement door and heard the loudest buzzing noise I had ever heard. I shut the door. We didn't have any Raid or anything so Jason grabbed a can of hairspray. He sprayed the bee many, many times with the hairspray to get it's wings to stick together so it couldn't fly. I then went down and he showed the size of this bee. I couldn't believe it!! We had to get a picture and put a normal sized clothespin next to it so that there is something to compare its size too. I don't know where this bee came from but I hope it doesn't have any friends!! YUCK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment