Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
April 4, 2008
Buddha Jr. (a.k.a. Heidi)
Well, Heidi had a check-up today (her 2 month check-up, she is 11 weeks old) and she weighs 14 lbs. 2 oz. and is 25" long!!!! She is in the 98%!!! What a big girl. She has to be labeled as Buddha Jr. because Savvy is the original Buddha. ( I hope I am spelling that right.) She also got 4 shots and 1 oral vaccination. She wasn't a happy camper. The nice thing is that she will sleep all day and it won't affect her sleeping tonite. I tell ya, we just grow 'em big in our family. Can't wait to see the food bill when they are all teenagers. OY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats when you tell them that if they want to eat, they need to get jobs!
So true! I worry about that too with the 3 boys I have who already eat CONSTANTLY! By the way you are tagged, check my blog~
I can't believe that she is 2 months old already! Does the fourth grow up even faster than the third? I thought that was impossible. Cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment