http://www.mindeegraver.blogspot.com/
The Rules
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. List 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The 7 facts about myself:
1. I love the smell of bleach when you are washing your whites. Especially after they come out of the dryer. (Jason says that I need to go to "bleachers annonymous")
2. I go through many phases with my hair lengths. I just had chopped off 8 inches of hair and the hairdresser couldn't believe that I wanted all that hair gone. That is just the way it is.
3. I played the bassoon in one concert in high school. The band director needed two people to play for a particular song and me and one other girl volunteered. (I normally played the alto sax.)
4. I love to plan parties and little get togethers.
5. My whole family (husband, children, parents, brothers, etc.) are the most important thing in my life.
6. I cry very easily. Whether I am sad or happy or mad, the tears flow. I get that trait from my dad. Thanks, Dad!!
7. My favorite hobby is reading. I always have to have a book to read. Normally there is one downstairs to read while I am eating lunch and one upstairs by my bed because I can't go to sleep at night without reading. It is how my mind unwinds.
I now tag Bridgette, Emily, Heather, Keri, Sarah C., Jamie and Jess.
No comments:
Post a Comment