When I go shopping and I see a shirt or outfit that I like for one of the little girls, I try to find the same thing in both sizes. I got these shirts at Target for $2.98 each!! I love Target. I am sure there will come a day when the girls don't want to dress alike. Until then, I am going to have some fun!!
Notice the necklace around Savannah's neck? She loves wearing them. Her cousin Meghan (Bridgette's little girl) got her hooked on them because she normally has a couple at church and they play with them. So I bought a pack of six. When I get Savvy dressed in the morning, she goes to the microwave and waits because she knows that that is where I keep her "bling". She leaves it on all day. Except for naptime and bedtime. What a silly, girly girl. I don't know where she gets that because I hate wearing things around my neck. Her future boyfriends and husband better be warned about the jewelry thing. She could get expensive. Ha ha!!
2 comments:
They are so cute! That last picture is pricless :) I love little girls, especially 2 that you can dress alike!
Dusty your kids are so cute. I wish we were there to see them grow up. Savannah is looking so big now.
Post a Comment