




Graduation pictures....... Seth decided to take his cap off as he was crossing the stage.... Not when you are supposed to.... It was his way of "sticking it to the man"...... (he doesn't care for the principle and superintendent...... long story.....) WAY TO GO, PORK!!! Now starts a new phase for mom and dad because all the kids are finished with high school..... I am still finding it hard to believe that my baby brother has graduated.... you know, he is getting older, but I am not!!! Jason and I miss the days when the "little guys" would want to hang out with us and spend the night.... I guess we aren't cool enough anymore.... I know, they have their own lives now.... It is just a little sad..... That's all.... Anyway, Seth, we are proud of you and all that you have accomplished...... best wishes for the future..... (doesn't that sound like a yearbook entry or what??....) Good luck with Millersville..... (I know, it isn't like we will never see you....)
No comments:
Post a Comment