June 27, 2008

Heidi's Update



This picture is of Heidi at 4 1/2 months old. When she was in for her 4 month check-up, she weighed 17 lbs. 13 oz. and was 27 in. (I think I remember that right. I could be wrong.) long. She is in the 98% for both height and weight. She rolls over both ways. You can not leave her on the bed or couch by herself. She rolls all over the living room. There really is no sense in putting her on a blanket anymore because within a few minutes, she is off of it. Her hair is growing in really thick and light blonde. I think she looks like Marshall. What do you think??

1 comment:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

I can't believe how much SAylor and Heidi look alike. THeir hair stands up the exact same way. When I showed my family these they were dying. The Shoemaker genes are very strong.