Life with three girls and one boy can get pretty crazy. But we wouldn't have it any other way!!
October 4, 2008
HAHAHAHAHA......
Okay, so we are at Jason's parent's house this weekend because Archery season opens today. Jason has been so excited and looking forward to hunting it is all he can think and talk about. It gets really boring to hear him drone on and on for weeks leading up to today. Well, this morning when I got up, it was pouring down rain. It wasn't supposed to be raining. It is also foggy and cold. Then to top it off, his mom, Diane, and I looked out the front window of the house and saw a deer in the field across the street eating. I hope that that doesn't mean that I have seen one more deer than Jason does. He will be in a terrible mood if he doesn't at least see something. Anyway, just a funny story (at least to me). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment