So I love seeing all of these pictures. There are too many to comment on all of them, but I had to leave a comment on this one because I can not believe how much Heidi and Saylor look alike. I think their haircolor and nose is the only thing that is different. Their heads are shaped the same and face, everything. It is so crazy. I may be a little bias, but dang she is one cutie. :)
1 comment:
So I love seeing all of these pictures. There are too many to comment on all of them, but I had to leave a comment on this one because I can not believe how much Heidi and Saylor look alike. I think their haircolor and nose is the only thing that is different. Their heads are shaped the same and face, everything. It is so crazy. I may be a little bias, but dang she is one cutie. :)
Post a Comment